Grab your hardhat. Join our team.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team — and helping them develop their careers with us once they’re on board. That’s why we promote from within and ensure our team members always have access to continuous training and development.
Otis Minnesota Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applications are considered active for a period of six months.
The culture at Otis Minnesota is centered around our people. We are committed to delivering the infrastructure needs of tomorrow by developing the workforce required to make it happen. We recognize that building the strongest team means creating a team built on honesty and respect, where we all stand up for each other. Our team members are encouraged to collaborate, share ideas and learn from each other. When new hires join our team, it is the start of a career – not just a day job. Our culture is based on our four core values of safety, quality, commitment, and reputation, and we expect our team members to live by those values at work and at home.
Use the form below or email us (with your resume) to [email protected]
The Compliance Specialist is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Compliance, along with other clerical services to ensure compliant and efficient operation of the Safety & Compliance department.
• Knowledgeable in DOT Compliance functions including substance abuse and driver qualification (DQ).
• Audit DQ files for accuracy, maintain expiring DQ items, and communicate DQ file deficiencies to appropriate project team.
• Ensure drivers are properly set up in the fleet management system and accurately assigned to vehicle.
• Create & maintain confidential files and records in accordance with department and regulatory retention guidelines.
• Perform weekly verifications to ensure accurate data resides within compliance systems.
• Coordinate drug and alcohol screening activities.
• Oversee and administer the company’s quarterly random testing programs.
• Maintain knowledge of company and DOT/PHMSA/FMCSA drug and alcohol testing program requirements.
• Order, maintain, and ship drug testing kits, forms, orientation materials, etc.
• Manage substance abuse billing process.
• Work as part of the team to assist with other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma, GED equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree in EHS, Business, Communications, or related field, preferred.
• 2+ years administrative/clerical experience required.
• 2+ years’ experience working in a safety and compliance capacity preferred.
• Great time management and organization skills
• Excellent collaboration and communication abilities
• Must be detail oriented.
• Proficient PC user – MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Motivated, self-starter; ability to use resources to work independently and meet deadlines, managing multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
• Eager to learn the full scope of DOT compliance programs including substance abuse, driver qualifications, and operator qualifications related to the Pipeline & Transportation industries.
• Committed to continual process improvement; evaluates current processes and procedures to identify opportunities for efficiencies/enhancements.