Limitless Capabilities Delivered
We take what we do seriously. Through rigorous quality assurance, control processes, and the deployment of innovative technology, Otis Minnesota Services maintains, repairs, upgrades, and modernizes transmission infrastructure — enabling increased operational efficiency while minimizing environmental impact.
We specialize in mainline oil and gas pipelines from 2 to 42 inches in diameter, new cross-country systems, replacement, capacity increases, and system upgrades. Every job focuses on safety, quality, and efficiency — protecting our employees, communities, and environment — and comes with an experienced and highly trained team of specialists, HSE professionals, and a leadership team driven by our core values. Our projects are supported by a state-of-the-art fleet and an industry-leading quality management program. Having spent decades on challenging projects throughout the nation, we bring our customers hands-on innovation while delivering reliable, sustainable infrastructure.
Full List of Services
- Pipeline Maintenance & Integrity Services
- Midstream and Distribution Pipeline Construction – From 2″ to 42″
- Midstream and Gathering HDPE Pipelines
- Compressor Station Construction & Upgrades
- Pump Station Construction
- Booster Pump/Mainline Pump Installation
- Trap Installation and Pigging Support
- Meter Stations/Interconnect Construction
- Pipe Painting and Coating Services
- Terminal and Storage Facility Construction
Otis Minnesota Services has emergency response personnel and equipment available 24/7 to contain, repair and premeditate emergency situations involving any pipeline system. We have qualified professionals trained to deal with HAZMAT and are ready to assist you should an emergency occur.